Saturday, February 09, 2013

Art Update - Feathers and Bows

I'm flipping through my flickr and I'm realizing that I'm still months behind in sharing pictures here on my blog! I've been working on lots of new chain earrings and ear cuffs, so I'll split this into two posts. In this one I'll share the earrings with feathers and bows, since those are cutesy things that fit together, right? ;)


First up, feathers and wings!


Gold Wing Cartilage Chain Earring:
Gold Wing Cartilage Chain Earring


Silver Feather Double Chain Cartilage Ear Cuff:
Silver Feather Cartilage Chain Ear Cuff
Clip on Feather Connecting Chain Earring
(These are the same earrings; the second was made with a clip on earlobe post.)


Silver Feather Connecting Chain Earrings
Silver and Black Feather Connecting Chain Earrings


Silver and Black Feather Multiple Piercing Connecting Chain Earrings:
Silver and Black Feather Chain Cartilage Earrings
(These were a custom variation on the pair above.)


Silver Wing Cartilage Barbell Earring:
Silver Wing Cartilage Barbell Earring
Silver Wing Cartilage Barbell Earring


(This earring was made custom for someone who wanted one of my ear cuff dangles turned into a pierced cartilage earring for a gauged piercing. [Similar to this cuff.] I played around with some wire and made a loop for the top that slides onto a barbell, so now it works for a gauged cartilage piercing. :)


And now for lots of bows! (I warned ya that I've been making a lot of earrings!)


Silver and White Bow Cartilage Chain Earrings: Silver and White Bow Cartilage Chain Earrings
Silver and White Bow Chain Ear Cuff
(The second is just a longer chain version of the first.)


Pink and Silver Bow Cartilage Chain Ear Cuff Pair: Pink and Silver Bow Cartilage Chain Ear Cuff Pair


Black and Silver Bow Chain Earrings: Black and Silver Bow Chain Earrings


Blue and Silver Bow Cartilage Chain Earring: Blue and Silver Bow Cartilage Chain Earring


Red and Silver Bow Cartilage Chain Earring: Red and Silver Bow Cartilage Chain Earring


Silver and Gold Bow Connecting Chain Earring: Silver and Gold Bow Connecting Chain Earring


I have bow charms in pretty much every color of the rainbow now, so I've been going kind of crazy making earrings out of them (and I have a listing up that's a "pick your color" here). The ones with two pierced posts are also reversible, so the bow can be worn at either the lobe or the cartilage. (That's why the one looks upside down.)


Some of these earrings can be found in my Etsy and Artfire shops, but some were custom orders. If you like one and don't see it in my shop, that was a custom earring or pair, but I can definitely remake them!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...