My blog has moved! Please visit elflingcreations.com for updates and art.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Photo Challenge: Water, Bought, Sweet, Love, Reflection, Shoes

I'm taking part in a photo-a-day challenge, which is something entirely new to me. I joined hoping to have fun and that I'd finally learn how to use all the settings on the camera I got years ago; still working on that one, but I am having fun! Since the photo group I'm in is a closed Facebook group (although you're welcome to join us here!), my elfsister was sad that she wouldn't see the pictures I was posting. At her request, I'm going to do weekly blog posts with my photos from that week.

Water:

(Watering one of my plants.)

Something you bought:

(Colorful hairballs. Okay, they're hair extensions that I was curling. Bought them recently from this Etsy shop.)

Sweet:

(Doubly sweet because my sweetheart husband baked me a yummy apple pie from scratch.)

Someone you love:

(Speaking of husbands, this ended up being "someones you love" when he picked up our cat. Clara loves attention and was doing happy pawpaws in the picture.)

Reflection:

(The lyric booklet with my favorite Blackthorn song "Reflection".)

Your shoes:

(My favorite pair of shoes are my comfy leather elf boots- they came from this Etsy shop.)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...