My blog has moved! Please visit elflingcreations.com for updates and art.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Photo Challenge: Love, Flower, Emotion, Out of the Ordinary, Color, Arriving, Stand

Time for more pictures from the photo-a-day challenge!


Love:

(We've been playing Katamari a lot recently, so for Valentine's Day, my husband made me a little papercraft June to go with his Opeo. They're adorable!)

Flower:

(My wedding bouquet in a vase with some other fake flowers, ever guarded by my unicorn plushies, a fluffy blue dragon, and my fox embroidery.)

Emotion:

(My favorite picture of me and my husband as pirates. Grinning, happy pirates.)

Out of the ordinary:

(My LotR and Hobbit action figures were living life normally until my husband decided to stick his weird lizard guy there.)

Color:

(The sand in a glass vase from the unity thingy part of my wedding ceremony. My color is always green, his is always blue.)

Arriving:

(The cat waiting patiently for her daddy to get home from work and feed her. She does this every day.)

From where I stand:

(The dedication bricks that are the sidewalk at the local library.)

Out and about:

(Took advantage of the warm weather and [finally!] melting snow to go to the library, which is the interesting building on the right. I mean, how cool is this building??)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...