Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Photo Challenge: Old, Color, Made, Light, Red, Shadow, Gathering, Circle

Here's the next update for the "photo-a-day" challenge that I'm taking part in. I'd fallen a little behind (and had to cheat a few days with previously taken pictures) because I had surgery on my hand last week, but now I'm caught up. :)


Something old:

(A small part of my husband's NES video game collection.)

Something you made:

(A pair of custom plushies I've been working on. I'll be blogging the finished pictures this week!)

Color:

(Spent the day after having surgery wearing comfy colorful pajamas.)

Light:

(My cat found her sunny spot.)

Red:

(The adorable wyvern plushie my husband got me for Christmas. It came from this Etsy shop.)

Shadow:

(The book I just finished reading. I loved it!)

Gathering:

(My husband's been playing with my Lord of the Rings legos again and is apparently acting out the scene with the wizards. lol!)

Circle:

(Two of the dreamcatchers I have hanging above my desk.)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...