Monday, April 21, 2014

Photo Challenge: Writing, Spinal, Upside Down, Artistic, This Minute, Highlight, Script, Stickies

Photo-a-day picture time! I actually ended up missing a week's worth, but I'm trying to get back on track. :)


Writing with:

(This month I'm writing along with my cabinmates for Camp NaNoWriMo. This was from earlier this month, so my word count has improved, I promise!)

Spinal:

(The spines of some of my books.)

Upside down:

(The cat is usually upside down because she usually wants tummy rubs.)

Artistic:

(The plaque thingy my sister got me a few years ago since she knows how much I love crafting.)

Right this minute:

(Well, it was right this minute when I took the picture, anyway.)

Highlight of my day:

(I went geocaching with my dad that day, which I always love doing. Here's my GPS.)

Script:

(Still reading A Midsummer Night's Dream.)

Stickies:

(The collection of fun stickers I'm slowly acquiring and sticking next to my desk. I just added the hoop dancing girl one today! Making this extra "sticky", a bunch of the stickers are from the Order of the Stick webcomic.)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...