Friday, July 11, 2014

Photo Challenge: Goal, Pets, Love, Relax, Movie, T-shirt, Exercise

Here's another photo challenge update. :)


Goal:

(Page 183 of the novel I'm working on. My goal is to finish the first draft by the end of July. Of course I've been saying for months that I'll finish it, so we'll see.)

Pets:

(My cat again.)

Love:

(My grandmother passed away a few months ago and in her memory my sister got these necklaces made for me, herself, and our mom. I have mine hanging above my desk on my inspiration/note board.)

Favorite relaxing activity:

(I always do some yoga to relax before bed, so here's my beat-up old yoga mat.)

Favorite movie:

(The "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. [But don't get me started on "The Hobbit" movies. I hate those.])

Favorite t-shirt:

(Speaking of LotR! This isn't technically my favorite, but a friend gave it to me as a birthday present a few weeks ago and I love it.)

Favorite form of exercise:

(Surprise, surprise, it's hoop dancing. I'm amassing quite a collection, although one of these is my husband's. And bonus form of exercise: my walking stick that I take hiking/geocaching.)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...