My blog has moved! Please visit elflingcreations.com for updates and art.

Friday, February 06, 2015

Introducing a shiny new website and blog!


(Check it out! Shiny new website!)

Connie of Sunfire Web Solutions designed it for me and she did an amazing job. If you're looking into getting a website, please send her a message. I wholeheartedly recommend her as a web designer!

And with the shiny new website comes a shiny new blog. From here on out I'll be blogging over on the new Elfling Creations site. This blogger blog will stay (I'm not deleting it), but all new content will go on the new blog. I haven't figured out yet how to get the new site to give me an RSS feed for the blog (which may be moot- do people still use RSS feeds?), so I'll be sure to share the links to new blog posts over on my Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ pages. You can definitely follow me in one of those places if you'd like to be updated about my art. :)

I was waffling for a while if I wanted to move my blog over to the new site since it is Wordpress and it would be simple to blog directly from there. I've had this blog here on blogger since 2007 and I hated the thought of leaving it behind. In the end, though, I decided to move my blog over to the new site to make things easier.

I was waiting until the site was live to start blogging again, so there will be a lot of new posts over on the new site/blog very soon! I'm determined to keep myself up to date and blog about projects on a more regular basis than sporadically a few times a year. A delayed new year's resolution, I guess!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tumblr screencap- it matches!)

I also signed up for Tumblr last month and I've been having a blast with that blogging platform. I'm using it to share bite-sized updates about my art and writing, as well as reblogging things about fantasy, nature, or geekdom that catch my eye. If you're on tumblr, feel free to follow me and I'll follow back. I'm always looking for cool people to add over there.

2015: A year of shiny new things! Well, green new things since both my website and tumblr are green. If I dumped green glitter on my screen, they'd be shiny, so pretend I sprinkled glitter over the sites. ;)

1 comment:

Bandhgala jodhpuri suits said...

I am glad to found such useful post. I really increased my knowledge after read your post which will be beneficial for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...